I just found out about this and, well, my life needs goodreads to survive. On birthdays it is literally how friends know what to buy me. Anyway this goodreads tag is amazing and really fun so I thought I should give it a go. If any of you would like to know, my username is zebookgeek
- What was the last book you marked as read? – The last book I marked as read was The Magicians Guild by Trudi Canavan to which I gave it five stars. You can click the link to see my review.
- What book are you currently reading? – I’m currently reading The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare. I am loving it sooo mch and am on the fifth story but due to school and autumn term mock exams I have not had time to read much recently. Hopefully I will get through around five books in the holidays on the 19th of December. Fingers crossed.
- What was the last book you marked as to-read? – Control by Lydia Kang. I came across this book in a weird way. Someone left this book in my form room and I had to take it to reception for lost property. On the way there I ended up reading the first chapter. Whoever it was, it is already amazing and I will be buying it as soon as I can (after the other thirty two books in my shelf)
- What do you plan to read next? – Not sure yet. It’s a cross between Eleanor and Park, The Scorch Trials and The Knife of Never Letting Go. I can’t decide at the moment. Leave a comment in the box below if you want me to read one of the books first.
- Do you use the star rating? – That is actually my main way of leaving reviews. I always use the star rating because although I write the reviews here on my blog, I almost always forget to paste it into the written review boxes. This is actually a good reminder for me on my Christmas holidays to do list.
- Are you doing a 2014 reading challenge? – Yes but i started it quite late – in August – so I set myself quite a low target of 10 and have finished 13 so far so I guess that is O.K.
- Do you have a wish list? – Yes, as mentioned in the posts description, I do. It is separate from my to read list because some of my tor read are books I own but haven’t read. The wishlist is (of course) books I want to get.The only problem was that I went on a giant book shopping spree with birthday money only to find out two of the series I bought I’m getting for Christmas. Luckily I was able to return them fully refundable =P. But yes I do have one and aside from that, they are extremely useful.
- What book do you plan to buy next? – This is difficult. I don’t usually plan this as it is just whatever is in the store at the time. If I am desperate for a book I will order it online but some part of me prefers the stores as it helps to keep them open so I can still have days where I sit in them for hours on end with my family. (don’t ask, we’re a weird, geeky group)
- Who are your favourite authors? – Ooooh. Tough one. You should never ask a book geek this, it is almost impossible. At the moment Cassandra Clare for her shear dedication to the shadowhunter world and the size and love she gets from her fandom. Also because of my OTP, Simon and me.
- Have you joined any groups? – I think I did a while ago but I’m not sure if I’m even still in it. I don’t really use the groups feature much. I usually just socialise in forums and comments sections of books.
For all those who haven’t done it: I tag you to do this, whether it be on your blog or in the comments box below. Also feel free to leave your usernames with comments.